System Wattage: Up to 45w
Body construction: UV resistant polycarbonate or 3.3 mm borosilicate glass. End caps made from aluminium alloy with yellow polyurethane finish (RAL 1003)
Product Sizes: 750/1360 mm
Zone: 1 and 21
Explosion protection is a delicate and complex issue. Human lives may depend on it. ZexLED offers you reliable explosion protected lighting equipped with state of the art LED technology. Designed to be used in hazardous areas where an explosive atmosphere persists for a short period as standard illumination or as emergency illumination.
- 2 Entries of ¾” NPT for cable gland (not included).
- Gasket NBR.
- KRATEX LED is perfectly suitable for use in EX-Zones according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU
- Food and agricultural industry
- Chemical industry
- Oil & gas sites
- Industrial facilities
- Useful life 50,000 hours L80
- Up to 5,000 luminaire lumens
- Operating temperature -20° to + 40° degrees C
- Colour temperature 4000k
- Impact resistance: IK10 PC/IK07 Borosilicate glass
- Fire protection: Flammability (UL94) PC: V2
- Fire protection: Glow wire test (EN 60695-2-11) PC 850°C/ Borosilicate glass 850°C
- THD < 10%
- CRI >80
- Class 1
- 3 Hour emergency: permanent, non-permanent or combined