Why GG Lighting?
Our goal is continuous improvement and the success that comes from it. We start with high quality components to create environmentally friendly high performance products. Added to this are quality people to produce and promote our lighting solutions (LaaS).
Our business is ever evolving and we are always on the lookout for forward thinking, motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. If that’s you please forward your CV to email@example.com
At GG Lighting Solutions we believe in cultivating what is the business, our people!
By joining GG Lighting Solutions you will become part of a team that works together to achieve both company and individual goals.
Every GGLS employee has the opportunity to increase their knowledge and their earnings. The future is what you can make it!
Current Job Opportunities at GG Lighting Solutions
If you wish to apply for any of our vacancies, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a professional high-quality industrial lighting manufacturer based in the heart of East Anglia providing lighting solutions for many industries on a direct national basis. Our clientele ranges from food manufacturers through to heavy industry, storage, distribution, warehousing and office environments.
GG Lighting Solutions (a division of Fotolec Technologies Ltd) designs, installs and maintains industrial lighting projects which deliver.
- High energy reductions
- Fast pay back on investment
- Long service life and warranty
- Turn-key tailored solutions including custom products and finance
- Compliance to industry standards
- Superior added value
Due to our growing number of projects we have a vacancy for a full time Lighting Surveyor to carry out site audits of existing installations and present new low energy design solutions.
The candidate will have the skill and ability to learn technical aspects of lighting, have good attention to detail, understand energy & financial calculations and enjoy meeting new people.
Lighting or electro technical experience is preferred but not essential as all relevant training will be given.
- Will have a level of aptitude required to understand technical and performance data
- Have good attention to detail with a disciplined approach
- Good communication skills
- Be presentable and well organised
- Have a full, UK driver’s license
- Carry out site surveys and collating detailed information
- Review existing installation and client specific needs
- Design optimum lighting solution to industry standards and present key deliverables
- Review with client and ongoing communications
Territory local to successful candidate location.
GG Lighting Solutions will provide
- Full product & technical training
- Lighting design training including LIA certification and Relux software
- Systems training to facilitate data capture and outputs
- IT equipment and mobile telephone
- Final presentation training and client communication
- Generous basic salary commensurate with knowledge and experience plus car allowance (paid monthly)
- 21 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service length
- Career opportunity
- Pension auto-enrolment
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com