Why GG Lighting?
Our goal is continuous improvement and the success that comes from it. We start with high quality components to create environmentally friendly high performance products. Added to this are quality people to produce and promote our lighting solutions (LaaS).
Our business is ever evolving and we are always on the lookout for forward thinking, motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. If that’s you please forward your CV to email@example.com
At GG Lighting Solutions we believe in cultivating what is the business, our people!
By joining GG Lighting Solutions you will become part of a team that works together to achieve both company and individual goals.
Every GGLS employee has the opportunity to increase their knowledge and their earnings. The future is what you can make it!
Current Job Opportunities at GG Lighting Solutions
If you wish to apply for any of our vacancies, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for motivated & enthusiastic individuals to join our Sales Team.
The person we are looking for requires two core ingredients; attitude and aptitude. Success and its rewards will come from what we will teach and your application.
Territory local to successful candidates location.
- Using your ‘soft skills’ to secure end user appointments
- Identifying with the client the optimum lighting solution
- Compiling a presentation that will create the desire for the client to purchase
- Developing the specified sales territory and meeting agreed quarterly/annual sales targets
GG Lighting Solutions will provide full training in the following disciplines:
- Communication (soft skills)
- Product knowledge
- Lighting design including LIA certification and Relux software
- Commercial acumen
- Have the desire, enthusiasm and motivation to achieve target and earn commission
- Have the ability to communicate well both in writing and verbally
- Be presentable and well organised
- Have a full, UK drivers’ license
- Generous basic salary plus car allowance (paid monthly) and uncapped commission
- 21 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service length
- All necessary equipment to fulfil role including a Surface Pro tablet and mobile phone
- Company pension